Yo Opino… (In My Opinion. . .) is an authentic Spanish multi-level children’s book series written by award-winning Cuban-American author Andrés Pi Andreu, featuring argumentative texts written by fictional elementary school students about a variety of important topics relevant to students’ day-to-day life.
Integrate mentor texts for opinion writing into your day-to-day instruction
- Titles introduce students to characteristics and elements of argumentative/opinion texts across all elementary levels.
- Each book presents one composition supporting different points of view—with reasons and facts aligned to standards.
- Books are masterfully written and beautifully illustrated by award-winning author and illustrators.
Opinion series includes 6 authentic Spanish-language titles.
- ¿La playa o la piscina?
- ¿Qué opinas de “Los tres cerditos”?
- ¿Debemos comer carne?
- ¿Jugar en línea o al aire libre?
- ¿Deben tus padres controlar tu uso de la tecnología?
- ¿Jugar solo o acompañado?