Dicho y hecho, 11th Edition
Dicho y hecho, 11e is a research-based, class-tested, communicative introductory Spanish program. The 11th edition has been fully updated and redesigned, making the teaching and learning experience more rewarding, current, and inclusive.
What sets this program apart?
Dicho y hecho is fully informed by research in second language acquisition and teaching methodology. It focuses on structured input processing and output-based activities and tasks for meaningful and authentic communication void of drill activities, requiring students to negotiate meaning.
NEW to this edition:
- Revised Learning Objectives on the Chapter Opener pages
- Focus on Diversity, Inclusion, and Social Justice
- New Authentic Cultural Video Collection
- New Proyecto oral and Proyecto escrito in each lesson
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Dicho y hecho Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Plenty of Practice: Program-specific, theme-based practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Compelling content: Wide variety of authentic resources such as videos, infographics, posters, readings, and much more!
- Vocabulary and Grammar Tools: Clear vocabulary and grammar instruction, and animated interactive grammar tutorials
- Communication Tools: Partner Chat activities get students talking in a fun, interactive, and low-stakes setting. Group Chat tap into students’ creativity, making learning more fun and meaningful in a collaborative way. Online forums encourage discussion as students post and respond to text or audio posts
AuthorSilvia Sobral, Kim Potowski
- Student Edition available in print and digital (online vText) fomats
- WebSAM—the online Student Activities Manual (Workbook, Lab Manual)
- Supersite with a wide variety of interactive activities
- And more!
- Instructor's Annotated Edition (IAE) Textbook and vText
- Online Instructor’s Edition
- Instructor Supersite with all-in-one gradebook, testing program, and additional instructor resources
- And more!