Personajes del Mundo Hispánico Biography Series
Grades 3-8 14 titlesThis series of authentic titles offers students the opportunity to travel in time and get to know firsthand some of the most influential Hispanic historical figures, including Pablo Neruda, Gabriela Mistral, and Pablo Picasso, among others.
Integrate authentic culture, history, and geography into your day-to-day instruction
- Each title opens with an appealing anecdote from the subject’s life, followed by a more formal biography.
- Each book includes a glossary of unfamiliar terms and contains glimpses of the person’s work.
Delightful series includes 14 authentic Spanish-language titles
- Conoce a Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz
- Conoce a Mario Moreno "Cantinflas"
- Conoce a Miguel de Cervantes
- Conoce a Gabriel García Márquez
- Conoce a Bernardo de Gálvez
- And many others