Jump start your syllabus!
Need help writing your AP® Spanish Language and Culture syllabus?
Make writing and submitting your syllabus easy!
1. Check out these sample syllabus with Temas as the primary text (written by Parthena Draggett, co-author of Temas)
2. If you wish to submit Parthena’s syllabus as your own for the College Board audit, follow these simple instructions.
- Download Parthena's syllabus.
- Go to the College Board audit site
- Either log on or create a new account
- Fill out the audit form found on the College Board site.
- Click to submit/upload the syllabus. When you are presented with submission options, choose CLAIM IDENTICAL (stating that you want to use someone else's approved syllabus).
- Upload Parthena's syllabus with the authorization number:
- Temas, 2nd Edition: 2574211v1
- Complete the submission process. You will receive an email notification from the College Board upon receipt, followed with an authorization letter once approved.
Get started with your Supersite.
Join one of our Supersite training sessions.
Learn more about Temas and the AP® Spanish Language and Culture Exam Preparation workbook.
AP and Advanced Placement are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.